The National Disability Insurance Scheme is a way of providing support to people with permanent and significant disability, their families and carers by helping them to achieve their goals and change their lives.
The Parkside Foundation is able to provide support under the following NDIS areas:
- Assistance with self-care activities
- Assistance to access community, social and recreational activities
- Group based community social and recreational activities
- Assistance in a shared living arrangement
- Assistance with accommodation and tenancy obligations
- Increased social and community participation
For more information on how The Parkside Foundation can work with you and for additional information regarding our services under the NDIS, please contact us.
View our PARTICIPANT HANDBOOK
NDIS support prices
Parkside prices are inline with the NDIS price guide - please use the link below to view prices.
2022 NDIS price guide
You can make a complaint to the NDIS Commission by going to https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/about/complaints