Local and Tasmanian.
Large enough to support you, small enough to care.
Established in 1995, The Parkside Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation. We provide personalised, family orientation, high quality disability and aged care services. Our Vision is for all Tasmanians "To live a full life with purpose".
- We respect the inherent rights and responsibilities of the people who use our services.
- We strive for high quality, innovation and diversity in the development and delivery of support services.
- We will listen to those we support and to each other.
- We will respect family and those closest to our clients.
- We value each person and treat people with respect, honest, equality, dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
- We work in partnership with a range of organisations to maximise outcomes for the people we support.
- We deliver results and help clients reach their goals.
If you’d like any further information about our programs and eligibility, please feel free to contact us.
- Lifestyle Foundations provides recreation and skills training.
- Individual support offers services to people in their own home.
- School holiday program and other activities for teenagers.
- Social activities for young people weeknight and weekend social activities.
- Home Care Packages help older people to stay in their own home.
- In-home respite for the carers of people with dementia.
- Respite for carers of older people who balance paid work and care.
PARKSIDE CLOSURE - THURSDAY 22nd SEPTEMBER 2022
Prime Minister Anthony Albanese has announced that the 22 September 2022 would be a public holiday to coincide with a memorial service for the Queen. "It will be a one-off national public holiday to allow people to pay their respects for the passing of Queen Elizabeth,"
All community access sites and programs will be closed. If you receive individual support it may need to be altered, so please contact your coordinator.
Public Holiday rates will apply.
The Parkside Team.
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION
Please find below some useful link:-
- How to handwash
- Keeping our community safe
- Everyday essentials
- Help practice physical distancing
- Standard Precautions
COMPLIMENTS & IMPROVEMENTS
Please use our Compliments Comments & Improvements form to provide feedback about your experience at Parkside
Compliments Comment & Improvements Form